Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

October 2015 Empties!


We have to talk. I have so many empties this month, I have to tell you about them asap so that I can recycle some of this stuff! Without further ado, let's get to it.

Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion Organic Argan Oil is good stuff. This may have been my third bottle. I already have a fourth bottle and I am looking to buy a fifth. It isn't the greatest cream in the world, but when I use something else, I miss it. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/10/nivea-body-milk-pure-natural-review.html

Savon a L'Ancienne Extra Pur Marseille "Verveine" or Liquid Marseille Soap "Verbana". I love these hand soaps and Verbana is one of my favourite scents. I have bought a number scents over the years and this is simply my favourite hand soap. The scent I have right now is not so good but the quality of the product remains stellar. I seem to be only able to find this at Marshalls or Winners.

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner. Another one bites the dust. I've mentioned before I have a cupboard full of this stuff as I am on Wen's mailing list. I really like this product but I get bored of it sometimes. Also, my ends really need more conditioning than this provides so I switch it up with other products as a result. Full review:  http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/11/wen-by-chaz-dean-sweet-almond-mint.html

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Anti-Frizz Styling Crème. This was my second to last tube. It works sometimes for those in between days (in between curly and straight) but overall it doesn't give me the hold and control I want and need. I got Wen to stop sending me this product months ago. Doesn't appear I have ever done a full review on this.

Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser. I used to really like this product before I discovered the Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid. Now I can't even look at an alcohol based liquid cleanser anymore! It did work decently though.
Full review:  http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/04/beautyblender-blendercleaser-solid.html

Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum. I really liked this salmon smelling serum. I find it did work well on my uneven skin tone. This was my second bottle. I would repurchase but I have gone back to my Origins Plantscription as I want to figure out which one I like better. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/07/clinique-smart-custom-repair-serum.html

Bumble and Bumble South Surf Spray. I had a love/hate relationship with this product. I was so happy to finally finish it! I loved what it did, but it was so drying to my hair! I have high hopes that new Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion will be the answer to my prayers. Wow! I just realized that I have never done a review on this product. I will try to do a smackdown blog post when I get the Surf Infusion.

Gehwol Med Salve for Cracked Skin. This stuff stunk like you wouldn't believe. Worked very well except for the greasiness and the stench. It smells like old lady ointment. This actually works better than my tried and true L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream, but the Gehwol is just a pain in the ass to use. I may repurchase one day though because it works like nothing else.

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment. You really need to use this product in conjunction with the Wen Cleansing Conditioner. I get so lazy though. It works, but not well enough that I would repurchase. It can weigh my hair down and still not be as conditioning as I would like. I say this and I still have a few of these in my cupboard. I did get Wen to stop sending them to me several months ago so I need to get rid of them. Holy cow, I have never done a proper review of this either it appears!

L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream. Love it, already repurchased. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/07/my-new-favourite-foot-cream-loccitane.html

YSL Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils. Total rubbish. Did nothing for my lashes. No where as good as the YSL Babydoll mascasra. I didn't like the ingredients either and it dried up fast. It has to go...in the trash. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/10/ysl-yves-saint-laurent-mascara-volume.html

L'Occitane En Provence Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm. It was ok, but no where near as good as Burt's Bees or the Bite Agave Lip Mask. I only had a travel size. Will not repurchase. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/09/loccitane-en-provence-shea-butter-ultra.html

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. I love this product. It may be my favourite liquid eye liner. I am having it duke it out with my Kat Von D Tattoo liner right now. This was a small travel size and it lasted me seriously for months! Didn't dry out fast like MAC's version. You've got to try this! Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/08/stila-stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid.html

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara. I always go on and on about this product. Probably this was my 7th or 8th tube. Great for work, doesn't smudge. I only wish it gave more length and a little more volume. Still, very happy with it. Already repurchased. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/02/estee-lauder-double-wear-zero-smudge.html 

Caviar Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction. I wish this was more a serum or gel and not a lotion. I only use it on my ends occasionally as it's expensive and I don't find it does much in my hair that isn't my ends. Not sure if I would repurchase as I have found other things I like much more.  Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/09/alterna-caviar-cc-cream-10-in-1.html

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day. Love this....a holy grail. Going to repurchase as soon as I finish this post. It's everything. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/04/living-proof-perfect-hair-day-5-in-1.html

November looks like it may be an empty heavy month too so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment