Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Nivea Body Milk Pure & Natural - Review


I bought this a few week ago and I love it. It is right up there with my Burt's Bees lotions - maybe it's even better. It's definitely cheaper....I think I bought this one sale for around $5 at the Loblaws Superstore. The bottle I have is 625ml or 21.1 fl. oz. and it says it contains Organic Argan Oil & Jojoba Oil and it is for Dry to Very Dry Skin.

This lotion is labelled as having 95% naturally sourced ingredients and has little to no scent. I find that one application lasts me for hours on my hands and all day on my body. Sometimes when I use this and then I wash my hands a little while later, I don't feel like I have to run and reapply my hand lotion right away. For me, that is rare indeed. This product absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel super comfortable.

I think that the bottle looks really nice and sleek. The pump is very sturdy and not flimsy at all. Now I am afraid that this product will disappear so maybe I better stock up and buy a bunch of them. I have a feeling that this will be my go to product once winter rolls around. I can't recommend this stuff enough!

Packaging: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 9/10
Travel Worthy: No (I won't bother rating this here as this product isn't intended for travel)
Would I buy this again? Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment