Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

VERB Dry Ghost Oil - Review


I am so tired of hair oils that are greasy or too wet and/or simply don't work well. I have recently become intrigued with the idea of dry conditioner and dry oil hair products. Verb recently put out this product. The price was reasonable, $18 Canadian or $16 U.S. As of this moment there is 1 review on this product on Sephora's website and it is 5 stars. I wouldn't even give it one. I returned the product yesterday. The bottom line is that it made my hair puff up, frizzy and dry. My hair felt like straw. Yuck. I tried it twice to see if I was imagining things. Same result twice. As a little disclaimer, I have naturally curly hair. I used this once on my curly hair and the other time after I did a blow out. The information on Sephora's website says it can be used on all hair types including curly hair.

The only pros I can give to this product is that the packaging is good - looks professional and feels like a good quality can. Also, the spray was very even and the perfect amount of pressure. So rare....these things impressed me but the product itself is no good for me! If you have had any success with this product, please leave me a comment below because I am mystified as how this good work well for someone.

The scent was very light but not memorable.

Sephora's website has the following information about the product as follows:

Which hair type is it good for?✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A blowout-extending oil that conditions ends, adds shine, and prevents damage from washing and styling.

Key benefits:
- Weightlessly conditions
- Refreshes
- Smooths

If you want to know more…
This gentle, quick-absorbing formula eliminates tangles and adds a fresh scent. Moringa seed oil moisturizes, detangles, and smooths hair, pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes, and glycerin naturally binds nourishment into hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is gluten-free.

Packaging: 10/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10 easy to use spray can      0/10 product
Touchable Hair: 0/10
Humidity Resistance: 0/10
Hold: 0/10
Volumizing: 10/10 oh it's volumizing alright! poufy city!
Price: 10/10 if it worked   2/10 (2 is for the quality of the packaging)
Ingredients: 8/10
Value for Money: 0/10
Would I buy this again? HELL NO
Overall Rating: 1.5/10 (1.5 is for the can quality) 

No comments:

Post a Comment