Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

January 2017 Empties


It's time for my January 2017 Empties! As you can see from the picture, this will be a short post.

I finally finished my first bag of Shiseido Facial Cotton. I have already repurchased a second bag. These really are the best, price be damned. One square is at least the equivalent of 2 drug store cotton rounds.

Another bottle of Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner bites the dust. I think I mentioned in a previous post that I finally stopped my subscription and now I have close to 15 bottles to finish. Sheesh. I get bored with shampoo easily though so I frequently mix it up with other shampoos and conditioners. So it may take awhile for me to plough through those 15 bottles. I love this product for its detangling abilities but am I sure there is a better product out there for me that conditions a bit better and reduces the frizzies better.

It's a new month and another tube of my Estee Lauder Double Wear Light is done. Already repurchased.

I finished a small tube of Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Kir Royal. I thought that I had done a review on this colour but looks like I didn't. Kir Royale is a very bright magenta purple and it leaves your lips with a stain closer to fuchsia. I am not crazy about the stain colour. It smells great. The actual quality of the product is fantastic, I'm just not in love with the colour.

It took me a long time but I finally used up my tube of Colleen Rothschild Sheer Renewal Cream. Oh dear, I see I never did a blog post on this. I had a strange experience with this product. I quite liked it at first (felt like my skin was sighing and really breathing when I wore it). Then it started to make my face feel tight. I gave it a break and came back to it. I've used it steadily for the past maybe 3 months and I started liking it again but not loving it. I felt like it didn't moisturize enough and we are in deep, dark winter right now here. My skin was also not as glowy as it is with my Dr. Hauschka moisturizers.

Last, but not least, I finished another jar of my Origins Eye Doctor. Nothing else I have used is as moisturizing. I just wish it would work a tad better on my dark circles. How many jars of this have I gone through? No clue, but a lot. Already repurchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment