Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser - Review

I have owned a couple of the blendercleanser solids to date and loved them so I thought I would try the liquid version. The bottle version has a pump action lid which normally I love but it just doesn't work for the purpose of cleaning brushes or the beautyblender in my opinion. It just becomes a big old mess that bleeds into the product that is in the bottle! Do I think the liquid version works well? Yes, but frankly I prefer the solid as it's less messy and more travel friendly. I am still debating whether the liquid is better value for your buck. The liquid does go a long way at $28 U.S. for 5 oz. or $42 U.S. for 10 oz. but you can also get a lot of use out of the solid. Also I'm convinced that the solid works better on the actual beautyblender and uses less product than the liquid to clean it. I swear I must have to reapply the liquid to the beautyblender at least 7 times to get it reasonably clean.



I plan on using every drop of this and I only have about 1/3 of the bottle left. My bottle is so gross I don't dare show you. That's how messy this product is to use unless you are pouring it into another container to clean your brushes. I have already repurchased the solid version. Both smell nice but there is something about the smell of the solid that I just prefer. Here is the link to my review on the blendercleanser solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment