Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Color Club Nail Lacquer in Cloud Nine - First Impression and Swatch


Hi Guys! I've been sick with a cold for the past week and half but I'm back. I went on a little road trip for a few days to New York State and got sick on Day 2 as did my husband. Boo! I did manage to pick up a few makeup goodies before I got sick so I will have that stuff coming up soon. I have so many blog posts lined up but I thought I would toss this one up while my nails were still done!

So several months back Amanda Ensing the YouTube vlogger was wearing this colour nail polish in one of her videos and my mind was blown. Had to have it. She said it looked like "unicorn tears" and that it does my friends. This is Cloud Nine by Color Club. Under certain lights this shade shimmers and glistens like nothing I have ever seen before. The picture above does not do it justice. It's liquid silver pink glitter on crack. The polish is silky smooth though so there are no "bits" to really see or feel. There is a pink and purple undertone to it. It is wild. Strangely enough I think this colour would go with most outfits.

I only used one coat and it was opague. Pretty much never seen that before. It glided on so easily and flawlessly...it wasn't funny. I'm not a surgeon and I don't have the steadiest hand but this was a no brainer to apply. Cloud Nine is described as a purple holographic. It's $12 Canadian at nailpolishcanada.com and that is where I bought it from. I have ordered from nailpolishcanada.com a few times and I am always happy with their service as a side note.

This was my first Color Club purchase but I have to say that it won't be my last! Very impressive thus far. I will update this blog in a few days time when I can provide some feedback on how long the colour wore for before it chipped. I normally chip after 1 day and it's been a full day and so far no chips so we will see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment