Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Morphe G2 Pointed Buffer Brush - Review



I put in an order mid-February with Morphe Brushes. This was my first Morphe purchase. I ordered 6 brushes. So far I can tell you I am very happy with their products. I am finding that the quality of their brushes is superior to Sigma Beauty but time will tell. While I have used most of the 6 brushes that I bought, by far I have been using the G2 Pointed Buffer daily and non-stop. This brush is the bomb for applying under eye concealer. For years, I used the Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki for the under eye area. While that brush was ok and worked fast, this one might be faster to use and it definitely keeps more product in place and provides better coverage. This brush is awesome and if you only buy one Morphe brush, this is the one to pick up.

This brush is normally $27.99 U.S. but I paid $13.99 U.S. for it as it was on sale at the time. I just looked on their website and it is on sale for $13.99 again as I type. I would pay $27.99 for this brush though in a heartbeat. This brush washes up so quickly and dries fast too. It's a dream. The hairs help keep the product on them and not absorbing into them unlike some others in my collection. I also happen to like the gunmetal colour. I have not noticed any tarnishing or chipping or wear on this brush as yet. Fantastic brush!

 

 
Packaging: 10/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10 (so far)
Easy to Clean: 10/10
Usefulness: 10/10 
Texture/Softness: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Overall Rating: 10/10
Would I buy this again? YES! I may even buy another for a back-up.


2 comments:

  1. What other brushes did you get or like most? Thanks, I also just bought some brushes but from RealTechniques what a coincide!! Much Love- Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, I also got the G14, M427, M433, M441 and M523. So far I really like the M433 and M441. Still experimenting with the G14. Haven't used the M523 and M427 yet! I will keep you posted.

      Delete