Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

January 2016 Empties!




I thought I had a ton of more empties than this. I think it is because I am literally scrapping the bottom of the containers of so many products right now that in my mind I had already dismissed so many of them as goners. Oh well, on with the business at hand.


You can click on the link for the full review. I really like this cleanser. It is one of my favourites as it feels nice, isn't too drying and really digs down deep to clean my face. I will likely repurchase but I am trying a few things I have in my stash first.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup this is my favourite foundation hands down. I talk so much about it that I still have not done a review on it because I think I've just talked it to death. Already repurchased.


Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash I just did a full review on this and you can click on the embedded link for more information. Basically, I thought it smelled nice, felt nice and refreshing but it sure didn't clean well nor get into any pores. Will not repurchase.

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm I had this one kicking around for awhile so I decided to just finish it. I would say these are my second favourite lip balm type product. Nothing, and I mean nothing, works better than the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask.

eos Hand Lotion in Fresh Flowers The attached link is for another scent but I like Fresh Flowers the best. I have gone through a crapload of these. I already have repurchased two. This is so purse perfect it isn't funny. I have never had a leak and the shape is so convenient and easy to find in your purse.

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara This is one of my favourite mascaras. It got old so I have to dump it. I will likely repurchase but right now I am sitting on a boatload of mascara samples etc. so I have to work on that pile a little before my next purchase. Full review via the link.  

Estee Lauder  Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara I found this mascara in my stash and it was all dried out and stinky. It was awful as I recall and that is likely why I forgot about it. R.I.P. Would never repurchase.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara Already repurchased again....enough said. No one wants to hear me yak on about this mascara again.

So that's it for this past month! Lots of goodies coming up later in the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment