Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

November 2015 Empties!


It's that time again - empties! For November I had a mix of some regulars and a few one off items. Let's get started.

John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk is a product I have had for over 3 1/2 years. That's embarrassing. I have had it for ages because I love the smell and it was pricey so I was trying to conserve it. While this lotion is good - moisturizing, smells awesome, nourishing etc. I really prefer the body wash. Here is the link to my review on that:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/02/john-masters-organics-blood-orange-and.html

It just got to the point where I was asking myself how much longer was I going to look at the inch of product that was left as it was taking up room on my vanity in my ensuite. I decided to finish it off. I would consider repurchasing, but really I think I get more bang for my buck with the body wash and the smell of that is even better than the body milk.

Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover - I have ranted and raved about how much I love this stuff so much I am not even going to bore you again. Already repurchased.

Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner - Old faithful. One of my holy grails. Have gone through countless bottles. I went off of toner for a while but I am getting back into it. Already repurchased.

Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap I have had this hand soap for so long it isn't funny. I had it in my guest bathroom and it took forever to disappear. Maybe it's me, but I think I might be sensitive to some ingredient in it. My fingers feel like they swell up after I use it. Happy to big it adieu. Not one of Bath & Body Works finest products.

Oh my goodness, I just realized that my bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is backwards in this photo. Sheesh. Sorry about that. I can't stop using this and I have a 100 samples so I have never had to buy the full size! It does seem to make a difference most mornings when I look in the mirror versus when I don't use it. My makeup looks better the next day too after use.

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm. It was ok. Not my fave but it worked well enough in terms of moisturization. This was a gwp size.

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme. It too was ok. Not my fave but it worked well enough in terms of day moisturization. This was a gwp size. Yeah, ditto the last product lol.

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover was also a gwp. I am an Estee Lauder whore. It was gentle but a tad greasy. It would not remove all mascara on its own without help from another product. Will not repurchase. It's Klorane or bust for me. Unless of course I get a freebie of something else to try for kicks.

Last, but not least, we have Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Naked. This product has been discontinued. I got this as a sample or something from Sephora. I really liked this product. Pity it's discontinued. I liked the colour too.  

Bits and Bites
  • I am planning to get rid of some products I have had hanging around the house for too long so you may see some oldies in my next empties post.
  • I have a MAC palette, some Buxom eyeshadows and ABH palettes coming up so stay tuned!
  • I got the UD Gwen Stefani palette the other day. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment