Pages

Saturday 5 September 2015

August 2015 Empties



My empties this month are so sad that I was tempted not to even post this. I decided to post it since otherwise I would be breaking with my new tradition over the past year or so. Also, I get some sick pleasure out of collecting my empties, reporting on them to all of you and then throwing them out or recycling them as the case may be.

First up is Klorane Make-Up Remover. My holy grail make-up remover. Bioderma is such a distant second to this, it isn't even funny. I have gone through countless bottles of these and will love it for all time. Already repurchased.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in 2.0. My favourite foundation ever. Never looks cakey and it looks like skin. A frequent item in my empties. Already repurchased two....

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I can't stop using this and I have a 100 samples so I have never had to buy the full size! It does seem to make a difference most mornings when I look in the mirror versus when I don't use it. My makeup looks better the next too after use.

Is it Estee Lauder month??? Sheesh. Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone made my skin feel nice and soft under my makeup. I enjoyed it quite a bit and so much so, it's gone. This was a large gwp sample. Lasted weeks. Not my favourite moisturizer, but it did a darn good job. Would consider purchasing.

Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Ceram in the tiniest sample you ever did see! I think it lasted a week. I prefer the Rose Day Cream by far, but this did it in a pinch. Would not repurchase since the Rose Day Cream is so awesome.

Finally, Nivea Pure & Natural Hand Cream. This was at my desk at work the past few months and yep, finished another one off. Would definitely repurchase in the large size or this size.

So that's it folks! I have a ton of eyeshadow and blush to do reviews on. The pile is starting to wear me down! Will get a large palette review up by Monday. I plan on doing more posts this month as I slacked off a bit in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment