Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Reversa Anti-Spot Night Care - Review and a little story about Photorejuvenation.....


I have a little something different for all of you today. It's starts off with a little story and a happy ending...About 4 years ago I was really stressed out over the reconstruction of my house and the loss of many of my belongings. Long story, I will spare you the details. During this period of time, a large cluster of sunspots or freckles if you will, suddenly appeared practically overnight on my right foot. No such spots have ever appeared on the same spot on my left foot. I assure you I wear matching shoes...So this was very bizarre. Not sure if stress caused it, but the timing was suspect.

With each year, the spots seemed to be darkening despite my liberal application of sunscreen. I am not a freckly person and since both feet didn't match, I was very bothered by it and totally self conscious every time the sandals came out. The skin looked speckled and a slight bit leathery. Ewww. My husband says he can't see it sometimes and other times he tells me they are just freckles and "what's the big deal?" Typical man. Other people said the same thing, but the spots were still there bugging me daily. Even in winter I would take off my socks and stare in amazement at them. Speaking of winter, the spots always faded in winter quite a bit, but they were still there taunting me.

I slathered sunscreen on them, I put every dark circle corrector that was in my stash on them and nothing (except winter) made them fade, but this was never more than temporary. Sure enough, summer would roll around year after year and they would darken again. Gross. Some of you might be thinking I am being overly dramatic, but you see I am a Pisces and I am ruled by the feet. I was like a moth drawn to a flame, I couldn't stop staring at them year around. It bugged me to the core. Enter 2015. I had enough. I decided something must be done! I waited 7 months to get in to see a dermatologist (started this process in 2014 thanks OHIP). I finally met with the dermatologist back in May when they were at their lightest (pre-summer sun) and he agreed they were sunspots. Nothing to worry about. He gave me a prescription for some steroid cream and said it may work and it may not. That didn't fill me with hope. I was talking to a friend of mine who is also a chiropractor and she told me if it were her she wouldn't fill the prescription as it is a steroid and I would be better off getting the spots zapped off.

Now it had been in the back of my mind that if the dermatologist couldn't help me, maybe photorejuvenation would. I booked an appointment at my Estheticians as she has someone who comes in to do this type of thing. I got them zapped, it cost me $40, went through the motions of the reddening, swelling and them going a little darker over the next few hours. Then days passed. No scab formed and the skin was as soft as a baby's bum. It didn't work. I went back for a consultation and I had the procedure done at a higher setting. Finally, the skin felt rough in that area after a day or so. It takes about 2 weeks before the skin starts to shed so I waited and waited patiently. Three weeks passed, nothing, then four weeks. It was still rough and scabby. I tried not to panic. I mean isn't the skin on the foot thicker than the face so maybe it takes longer?

I decided I needed to help the skin peel. Maybe this was crazy, but I had this gut feeling this would work and hey, I was getting desperate. I looked through tons of products at the drug store and found this - Reversa Anti-Spot Night Care. It cost me $39.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. It contains glycolic acid which has always worked well with my skin. There is a day care version too with a 4% glycolic instead of the night time 8%. I just bought the night time one. Within 2 days my skin was no longer rough and the spots had faded significantly. Peeling had occurred. Within a week, you could barely see the spots under many lights. I have now been using it for close to 3 weeks and the results keep improving each day. I am amazed! I thought I would have to use this for several weeks to several months to see even a fraction of difference. You can barely see the spots now, but I know they are there! I am planning to keep up the treatment and see if they totally disappear and I am on track for that.

I think it was the combination of the photorejuvenation and this lotion that was responsible for these amazing results. Man, I wish I had taken a before and after picture but I just didn't know what would happen. This Reversa product is unbelievable. I have had no skin irritation either. Thank you Reversa from the bottom of my heart!

I don't know if this product will work for you if you are battling dark spots anywhere on your body and you have tried a bunch of stuff, give Reversa a try. I had my doubts at first but the results were so damn quick, I was blown away. I couldn't be happier. One bottle is 50 ml and it is likely to last me forever as you don't need to apply much.

Packaging: 9/10 (pump)
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10 (worth every penny)
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 (maybe but just put some in a small jar like I do)  
Moisturizing: 10/10
Look of Skin: 10/10
Would I buy this again? HELL YES!!!!!!!!
Overall Rating: 10/10  miracle product

No comments:

Post a Comment