Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

March 2015 Favourites!


I know it's late, but I thought better late than never! It's March beauty favourites time!

I don't have a huge pile of things for last month, but it's all good stuff. For some unknown reason, I put my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette aside a few months ago and forgot about it. I have rediscovered how much I love the Incandescent Light and Radiant Light for subtle, yet elegant cheek colour. Dim Light is the only one I really struggle with in the set. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/03/hourglass-ambient-lighting-palette.html

My mini Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Pepper has been in constant rotation in my purse this last month. The colour is neutral but dark enough to give you some umph. Can't beat the formula. I am literally scraping the bottom of the tube as we speak. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/04/bite-beauty-luminous-creme-lipstick-in.html

MAC! Two blushes I dusted off this past month are Harmony and Blushbaby. Harmony is such a go to blush colour and Blushbaby compliments my colouring so well. I really like these as winter blushes even though they are appropriate all year long. Here is my previous post on some of my go to blushes, Harmony not included in this one: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/11/mytop-go-to-blushes-mac-blushbaby-tarte.html

I have been fascinated with the idea of spray on body lotions for some time. I am so lazy when it comes to applying body lotion and that is not a good thing. Imagine my disappointment when I read the ingredients on the labels of the Vaseline and St. Ives versions. Full of parabens and other not so good things. Then one day a month I spotted a huge display of Kiss My Face Air Kiss 2 in 1 moisturize and soothe light moisturizing lotion in my local supermarket. The ingredients are pretty good and the product works amazingly! I wish I had had it all winter long. I must stock up and buy a bunch of these before they get discontinued. Review coming soon.

I kept hearing a bunch of hype for months about how wonderful these Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks are. I broke down and I bought one for kicks. It's seriously the best lipstick at the drug store ever! I have 107. It's a blue red matte shade and it is so moisturizing. Talk about long wearing! One day recently I ate two meals and drank tons of water all day long and the lipstick was still on! Albeit a little faded, but come on. Unheard of. It feels amazing on. I have received so many compliments on it. I have to get the other colours now! You have to check these out, seriously. Full review coming soon. I might get a couple more colours so I can show them together.

Ok, I have had Clinique's Quickliner for Lips in 12 Deep Red for a dog's age. It still works great and it's perfect for my Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick mentioned above. I have to say it is the best of Clinique's lip liners. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/06/clinique-quickliner-for-lips-in-12-deep.html

Last, but never least, Stila's Kitten eye shadow. This is one of my all time favourite eye shadows and it is a cult favourite for good reason. No woman should be without this colour in their stash. I wore this every other day in March I think. Chuck on some black eyeliner and mascara with this and it looks like you spent forever on your makeup. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/06/stila-eye-shadow-in-kitten-review-and.html 

So that was March! I have an amazing hair care product coming next and lots of other beauty delights so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment