Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 2015 Empties


It's that time again, monthly empties! I have some of my regular stuff and a few odds and ends.

1. Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head - This was the brush head that I first used with my Clarisonic Mia 2. I really liked it. In fact, part of me wants to fish it out of my empties and try it again to make sure it really needs replacing! I thought this brush could be a bit harsher for my taste, but I went and bought the normal brush head and it's a bit harsh for my liking. Some days you just can't win! Here is the link to my Mia 2 review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/01/clarisonic-mia-2-hollywood-lights.html

2. Korres Body Butter in Guava - This may be my favourite scent. This stuff works well and I have a whole set of them. http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/01/korres-body-butter-in-guava-and-basil.html

3. Eos Hand Lotion in Fresh Flowers - I keep this in my purse and I think this might have been my fourth one. Already repurchased and in the purse. Here is the review for the one I had in the scent Berry Blossom http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/05/eos-hand-lotion-in-berry-blossom-review.html

4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - This product continues to dumbfound me. Most mornings after I use this my skin looks bright and clear and other mornings I notice no change at all. I have a ton of this stuff in my stash from gwp so I will continue using it. My skin feels nice in the morning but in need of washing! Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/10/estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair.html

5. Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins - Another one bites the dust. I think this was at least my third jar. I really like this product because it makes my skin sing and the smell lulls you to sleep. Will repurchase but haven't yet. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/12/origins-high-potency-night-mins-review.html

6.Nuxe Crème Fraiche - I dug this out of the bowels of my stash. I dare not say how long I have had it for. It was unopened and I thought that it performed well. I couldn't stand the smell though. It smelled like moth balls and death. Not good. I got this as a sample so I can only complain so much.

7. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara - The formula was very wet and made my lashes feel like wet celery. The formula did thicken up over time and worked better but it's not a keeper for me. It started to smell so it was time to go. http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/10/bareminerals-flawless-definition.html

8. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - Okay, I know you are sick of me talking about this so I will just shut up. Awesome stuff! Nothing is left of the colour on the packaging. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/01/bite-beauty-agave-lip-mask-review.html

9. Bath & Body Works Sparkling Pink Champagne Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - I felt I needed to include this one as it is a Bath & Body Works item. Believe it or not, this was the first BBW hand soap that I have ever finished. It is also the worst smelling one that I have/had in my collection. I tried to get rid of this in my guest bathroom for ages. I finally broke down and finished it off. I was sick of looking at it.

10. Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Crème SPF 15 - I've gone through lots of these. That gwp will get you every time! I particularly like this this product in the summer months. This one was almost gone so I decided to finish it off. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2013/09/estee-lauder-daywear-advanced-multi.html

11. Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye - I don't have crow's feet or visible lines on my eyes so I didn't notice this product doing anything for me. It's gel like and I didn't find it particularly comfortable or moisturizing. Just gooey. Maybe I missed something.

So that's it! I should have my monthly favourites up later this week. I also have two really good Holy Grail products to introduce to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment