Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - Review

I got a generous sample of this eye cream in a Bobbi Brown 500 points reward gift set from Sephora a few months ago. I cracked open this jar a few weeks ago and I quickly got a good feel for it and who this eye cream is meant for. I checked Bobbi Brown's website and I confirmed what I suspected. This eye cream is not designed to target puffy eyes nor eye bags. It is also not meant to do anything for dark circles which I need badly in an eye cream. This cream is simply meant to provide intense hydration to the eye area.

I can tell you that this is one of the most comfortable eye creams that I have ever used. The hydration lasts all day until you wash it off. There is little to no smell, it glides on like a dream and quickly absorbs into the skin. It isn't sticky nor does it float nor slide around your eye area. It's $50 U.S. or $56 Canadian for 0.5 oz.

If this product did anything for my dark circles, I would be completely in love and would buy it by the pound. Sadly, it does not so it will not a future purchase of mine. If you are in your 20's or just starting out with eye cream, I would highly recommend this product. If you don't have dark circles like me nor any eye bags and you are just looking for a soothing, hydrating eye cream, this is an excellent bet. I am guessing that the majority of the population age 30 and over have greater needs in an eye cream than this one provides. It's still nice stuff though.

Packaging: 9/10 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Moisturizing: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Gets Rid of Bags: NO
Price: 6.5/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Quantity of Product: 8.5/10 
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Gets Rid of Dark Circles: 0/10 
Strengthens Under Eye Area: 6/10
Would I buy this again? No, because it doesn't do anything for my dark circles
 Overall Rating: 7/10
 
Bits and Bites
  • Next two blogs will be eyeshadow palette reviews. One from theBalm and one from Tarte.
  • I did a big haul from Makeup Geek that was delivered yesterday. Lots of MUG product reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment