Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

December 2014 Empties!


Happy New Year!

My December 2014 empties are a tad sad this past month. I have a feeling January will be a bit better. I only have 5 empties this time around. Let's get into it.

1. Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Crème - This was actually pretty good stuff. This jar is a small gift with purchase sample but it lasted me a good couple of months. I confess that I sometimes used this as a daytime moisturizer under my makeup. It was light enough upon application, but very moisturizing. It worked great on super cold, dry winter days. I haven't done a review on this product as yet. I think I still have some more of this in my stash so no need to repurchase yet.

2. Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover - You guys know how much I love this stuff and how much I rave about it. I bought a small bottle this time around because I though this travel sized bottle was cute and would come in handy. The lid is very secure and I plan on keeping this bottle for travel in the future. After recently buying the Bioderma make-up remover, I know for sure now that it's Klorane or bust. Here is a link to my full review on this product:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/02/klorane-soothing-make-up-remover-lotion.html

3. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - I didn't think much about this product. Rather than babble about it again, here the is the link to the full review of it:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2014/12/first-aid-beauty-face-cleanser-review.html

4. Clinique High Impact Mascara - I have said for years that this is Clinique's best mascara. It isn't my favourite mascara, but it will do more than a decent job in a pinch. I gladly take them for free as a gift with purchase each and every time. I don't believe I have ever done a review on this mascara. I will say that it gives you great volume and some length but it does tend to get clumpy and dry out fast.

5. Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light - There is no contest, Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream is way better than the Rose Day Cream Light. However, I snagged this tube of the Rose Day Cream Light for nearly half price at Winners so I couldn't resist. Love the Rose Day Cream. You are probably sick of hearing me rant about it so here is the link to the full review:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/01/dr-hauschka-rose-day-cream-and-rose-day.html

So there you have it! 2014 is behind us now. I will try to get up another post or two over the weekend. All the best to you for 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment