Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - Review


I picked up this little beauty a couple of months ago. It's $30 Canadian or $26 U.S. Each tube is 0.52 oz. I decided to take this product photo straight from Sephora's website as my tube is squeezed up and the packaging is chipping. Photo below. Despite my tube looking a bit worse for wear, I have to say that I love this product. Some of you who have been reading my blogs for the past couple of years may know that I have been suffering with some extreme dry lip issues the last couple of winters. I think it started as an allergic reaction to some soap and it went from there. I was a bit scared that this winter I would have to revisit this issue. I swear this Agave Lip Mask has saved my bacon. When I so much as feel a tingle of dry lips coming on, I pop this on and I am good to go for hours. Hell, I have been just wearing this out to work or shopping or whatever by itself most days lately. Sometimes I add a touch of red lipstick to it and then I have a nice shiny, muted red lip that goes with everything.

I wear this to bed every night too as you can imagine. Now I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm and I love my Fresh Lip Treatments, but this Bite product is far superior. It reminds me of Vaseline but it's way better. Tastes better, smells better, works better. Not to mention far better ingredients. It's really thick and sticky but I like it because it stays on your lips. It has a great shine. Better than any old Vaseline.

I am starting to panic and think I need to buy a case of this stuff in case it is ever discontinued. Bite Beauty, please don't ever do that to me! I will cry. I cannot recommend this product enough. I think the tube is going to last me quite a while. The tube below has been used at least twice daily for the past couple of months and as you can see, there is still lots left. The quantity of product in the Agave Lip Mask certainly lasts a heck of a lot longer than any of the Fresh Lip Treatment tubes.




Packaging: 7/10 (as you can see...) 
Pigmentation: N/A
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10 (for what you get it's a reasonable price)
Ingredients: 10/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Comfortable to Wear: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10 (great shine!)
Would I buy this again? I would by the case
Overall Rating: 10/10


Bits and Bites
  • It's been a long time since I did Bits and Bites. I must remember to do them more often.
  • I am going to post a review on my Clarisonic Mia 2 within the next few days. Also have a lipstick review to do.
  • Thinking I might start to do monthly favourites. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment