Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Sephora Nano Eyeliner in 11 Silver Green - Review and Swatch


I think I got this eyeliner free from Sephora quite some time ago. Thank God it was free. It's really awful. As you can tell, I am going to get to the point quite quickly today. The colour, 11 Silver Green, may now be discontinued. I don't see it on Sephora's website. Anyway, the colour looks like dirt on your eye. It's very muddy. It does not transfer onto the eye easily either. I was a bit of a struggle trying to get a decent amount on. Within a few minutes of applying it, I noticed it started disappearing before my very eyes. It smudged, slid and absorbed into my skin on its own which is never good.


Just looking at the eyeliner, I thought that it was a pretty colour. I don't have anything like it in my collection. The colour does not transfer as silver green. This eyeliner is not very pigmented at all and has zero staying power. I just have a small travel size pencil. I really have nothing good to say about this eyeliner I am afraid except that the ingredients are surprisingly good. Based on the formula, I don't think that it is just this colour that is the problem. I would imagine all of the colours would be sub par. I had no idea how much this eyeliner cost until I looked it up just now. It's $8 Canadian. That explains a lot. Considering there are much better eyeliners at the drug store for the same or less money, just pass on this one please.

I don't own much Sephora brand makeup. What I do own, I haven't really tried. I hope the rest of what I have isn't as poor quality as this product is. Here is the swatch...ugly and blah isn't it?

 
 
Packaging: 8/10  
Pigmentation: 3/10
Easy to Work With: 2/10
Longevity: 0/10
Colour Stays True: 0/10
Texture: 4/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 9/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 0/10
Would I buy this again? No Way 
Overall Rating: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment