Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment - Review


Quick post for you tonight. I thought I would give you my 2 cents on the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment. This is my second bottle and it will be my last. I actually bought the second bottle in a set of shampoo and conditioner before I had really used much of my first bottle of this product. As a prelude to what I am going to say, I will tell you that I have very frizzy, fussy hair which is not easily tamed. I have owned a bottle of the "real McCoy" so to speak, the Morocconoil Treatment which is over $40 Canadian a bottle. Ouch! It performed much better than the Marc Anthony version.

I think that if you don't really have frizzy hair and are just looking to add some shine, lustre and perhaps improve the feel of your hair slightly, then you might be fine with the Marc Anthony version. For me, it doesn't do much for my hair most days. It has a bunch of things in it other than just argan oil. So does the Morocconoil Treatment, but whatever they put in the Morocconoil is just a better formula. I also find that the Marc Anthony is greasier and doesn't spread or glide through your hair as easily as the Morocconoil does. I find a little Morocconoil goes a long way versus several pumps that are needed with the Marc Anthony one. Also, the Morocconoil absorbs better and faster. It looks shinier too.

The Marc Anthony version is better than nothing, but it is like night and day compared to the Morocconoil Treatment. The Marc Anthony version is around $10-$12 Canadian, but I got my first bottle for $6 on sale. The price point alone should have been enough of an indicator for me, but you really have to try things out sometimes so that you know you are getting value for your money.

Repair for Rough Hair  4/10
Strength Against Damage  5/10
Silky Softness  4/10
Brilliant Shine  2/10
Smoothing  5/10
Moisture  3/10
Frizz Control  3/10
Manageability 4/10
Tamed Fly-Aways  2/10
Overall Score: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment