Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Empties!


I have a few empties for you today! They are as follows:

1. WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist - I actually didn't mind the smell of this. Some people find it objectionable. It didn't work for me and I so very much wanted it to. I thought it was going to "refresh" my hair, maybe add some softness, moisture and detangle. Do I ask too much??? Maybe. I found it left my hair sticky and crunchy at times. Since I have naturally curly hair, I was looking for something that refreshed my curls or gave some life to my "next day hair". It was better than nothing, but it was just sticky water to me.

2. Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - This product worked quite well. I have had super dry, irritated lips the last couple of winters. This smells like lemon and works like a charm. I highly recommend it. The only downside is the astronomical price for what it is. I have a review posted on this product if you want to check it out on my blog.

3. Origins Plantscription Anti-Ageing Serum - I just realized that I have never done a review on this! Ackkk! I will have to remedy that soon. I will keep this brief then. I love this product! I have been using it for over 4 years and I have gone through countless tubes. It has kept lines and wrinkles at bay. I had a fine laugh line by my mouth that started 4 years ago. I started using this then and not only did it stop it from getting worse, the line has almost completely disappeared......


5. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium - MAC doesn't make Light Medium anymore. I think it is called Light Plus now. I didn't think much of this product at first but it grew on me and I came to love it. I have a full review of this product on my blog. Some people wear this product alone or over concealer, which you can, but I like it as a finishing powder. This will be a Back to MAC for me of course. I will repurchase.

6. Origins Starting Over Moisturizer - I just put a review up the other day on this. I thought it was just ok at first but I grew to like it very much the longer I used it. It's a great moisturizer for the daytime under makeup.

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed my latest instalment of Empties! Have a great weekend or what is left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment