Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Sephora Haul!


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages! I am in the midst of studying for a course that I am taking for work and it is sucking up a lot of my time. It's totally boring too - tax and pension legislation! Boo! Anyway, on to far more interesting topics!

I recently did a Sephora haul. I ordered everything online (I get more free goodies that way). I snatched up the limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette as I had a bad feeling that this will sell out very quickly. This palette includes 3 powders - Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light. I haven't used it yet and I have had it for well over a week. What the hell am I waiting for? No clue. But I will be using it very soon. This palette also came with Hourglasses' Veil Mineral Primer. I have been dying to try one of the Hourglass powders for months, but they are just sooo expensive. To get 3 in one palette plus the veil was the deal I was waiting for. Review to follow on this palette soonish.

I also got Benefit's Rockateur blush which I have already done a review on. As a freebie, I got a sample of the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer as well. Double or nothing I guess. The shipment came with a booklet on the new Formula X nail polishes. With some of my rewards points I got a 5ml Formula X nail polish in Pyrotechnic. Looking forward to trying that baby out as I have heard good things about these polishes. Also with my rewards points, I picked up the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser1 oz. I am using it as we speak so hopefully I will have a review for you guys soon.

Two other samples came in my shipment - LancĂ´me's Energie De Vie moisturizer and Benefit's the Porefessional. I also snapped up the Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case. I can't wait to get my claws into this palette. The reviews have been mixed, but I really like the look of it. It's limited edition too so I thought I better act fast. There aren't many Urban Decay products that I don't like, so here's taking a chance.

Lastly, two things. I picked up the Sephora Color Theory Shadow Block in Emerald 2013 as it was on clearance. It's a good deal if you are interested in picking it up. I am wearing it today and so far I really like it. As a free gift I got Stila's new CC Color Correcting Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20. The tube is ridiculously small. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got it. It looked to be a fair size online. It was free though so I can't complain.....

Reviews of all of this stuff to follow soon. Have a great weekend everyone!  

1 comment: