Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Purifying Toner - Review


Quick blog post today! I have been using the Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Purifying Toner for the last couple of months. I gave my Mom my bottle of my beloved Origins toner to try and I got lazy about running out to buy a replacement. I assure you that I will be doing that very soon! So this Nivea toner says it has 95% naturally sourced ingredients and that it contains organic argan oil and aloe vera and that it is for all skin types.

I have almost finished the bottle. Not because I loved it so much, bit because it was there and it was ok. This toner is very gentle on skin. If you have sensitive skin, this toner may be a very good option for you. The product is clear and it doesn't feel like I am drying out my skin when I use it. I do find that it gets extra dirt and makeup off of my face after I wash my face so that it good. I guess mostly I feel a little ho hum about this product. It doesn't do a great job for what I want it for, and it doesn't do a bad job either. I don't feel as though it has helped keep any blemishes away or under control. I think I paid somewhere between $7-$10 Canadian for this. It's a 200ml bottle but it looks bigger than it is.

Packaging: 710 (I feel like I lose a lot of product when I pour it out on a cotton pad - it goes everywhere)  
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 8.5/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10  
Travel Worthy: 1/10 (it would leak big time I fear)   
Deep Cleans: 6.5/10
Moisturizing: 7.5/10
Comfortable/Softening: 8/10
Smell: 8/10 (light, soft scent)
Would I buy this again? Not Sure   
Overall Rating: 7.5/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment