Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mushroom - Review and Swatch

 
 
First of all, I have to say thank you to all of my readers! I hit 100,000 hits on my blog this past week. It's nice to be in the 6 figure range! It wouldn't have been possible without all of you loyal readers so thank you very much! For my Canadian readers I also want to say, Happy Thanksgiving! 

I had been hearing good things about this eye pencil so I had to pick one up. I normally love all of the Urban Decay (UD) 24/7 eye liners so I knew that I couldn't go wrong. Mushroom is a great colour to have if you are sick of browns and blacks. It's kind of a taupe khaki shimmery grey. Hope that makes sense. UD describes it as a metallic taupe-pewter shimmer. It's very creamy, glides on easily and can be smudged out if you like. I really like this colour. It even works well with some nude eyeshadow, mascara and away you go! I am really happy I picked this up. It's $23 Canadian and $19 U.S. After I swatched this, it was stubborn as hell to get off my arm, but you need that kind of staying power for an eye product t o last you all day. Here is the swatch:

 
 
Packaging: 9/10 cap is sometimes a bit too loose for my liking
Pigmentation: 10/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Colour Stays True: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 7.5/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Yes with a capital "Y"
Overall Rating: 9.5/10
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love neutral shades. I am using UD eyeshadow pencils but never their eyeliner. I am quite impress with their eyeshadow pencil and I am convinced by your review to try out their eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna,

      If you like their eyeshadow pencils, you will totally love UD's eyeliner pencils!

      Delete