Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

TRESemme Unscented Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray - Review



I couldn't get a good shot of this can tonight to save my life (and I am a bit tired) so here it is folks! Today, I am reviewing the TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray which boasts superior hold with touchable feel. It is supposed to have humidity resistance. It's extra hold level 4. I can't remember what I paid for this but it was only a few dollars at the supermarket. I heard this stuff was good and I hated the two hairsprays I had kicking around so I picked this one up.

Overall, I have to say that I am happy with this hairspray. I think it is the best hairspray that you can buy at the drug store for under $10. I do agree that after using this you still have "touchable hair" and it doesn't feel too stiff or gross. I put some big curls in my hair two days ago and sprayed them with this. They are still holding! Yes, after I have slept two nights in them and been in the shower (okay I had a shower cap on but still) it is still holding. Crazy! I am impressed. In case any of you are wondering, I have dry hair and I can't wash it daily so if I have good hair for two days before I wash it again, bonus!

This is a big can. It's 311g. Seems mammoth to me. I am not sure how long this will last...years....My only complaint is the claim to humidity resistance. While my curls are intact two days later, all of my frizzy baby hair near my face is frankly frizzy despite spraying it with this product. I find it doesn't do so much for the humidity resistance factor. If that's not your problem, you may very well think that this is the best hair spray that you have ever tried. I think this stuff will work very well for me in the winter. I still plan on using this for a good chunk of the summer.

Packaging: 7/10  (the can and is big and chunky - takes up a lot of space)
Easy to Work With: 8/10 (comes out in a big rush so spray quick and a good distance from your face)
Touchable Hair: 8.5/10
Humidity Resistance: 3/10
Hold: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 7/10
Value for Money: 9/10
Would I buy this again? Yes Likely 
Overall Rating: 8/10 (wish it controlled frizz)

No comments:

Post a Comment