Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Razzle Dazzle Rose - Review and Swatch


I feel like I haven't blogged in ages! So sorry guys! Well let's get to it. Today, I am going to do a review on the Too Faced La Crème lipstick in Razzle Dazzle Rose. I had been hearing good things about this lipstick line so I thought I would get one. I bought this lipstick a few months ago from Sephora and then I misplaced it. I just found it a couple of weeks ago. First of all, I love the packaging. Very 1970's Charlie's Angels. The tube feels solid and its heavy for what it is. It doesn't feel cheap at all. It looks and feels like an expensive lipstick and frankly, I like that!


The formula is extremely smooth and creamy. Glides on like a dream, is very pigmented and it lasts on the lips a long time. It feels great on and is very moisturizing. Too Faced claims it has strengthening properties but I think I would have to use this daily for a long time to test that theory. I really like this lipstick and the colour I have, Razzle Dazzle Rose, is perfect for summer. These lipsticks are $21 U.S. and $25 Canadian. There are 3g or 0.11 oz. I am kicking myself because I was just in the States last weekend and I didn't remember to pick any more of these up! Sob. I will definitely get at least one or two more of these over the next few months. I have tried some really good lipsticks lately as you can see from my blog, and this one is up there too. I think by the end of the year I am going to have to put together a top lipsticks of the year list. Here is the swatch:


I find this lipstick to be more pigmented on than my swatch indicates. This is some seriously good lipstick. I am impressed with this. I didn't notice any really bad stuff in the ingredients list so that is a definite plus. I just bought a new Too Faced palette also so I will try that out and get back to you on that as well.

Packaging: 10/10
Pigmentation: 9/10 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? In a heartbeat
Overall Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment