Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection - Review


I've had this product in my cupboard for nearly 3 years. When I say this product, I mean this actual bottle. I don't use it much. That is not to say that it is bad, because it isn't, it's just not something I reach for. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I quite like my Silk Elements heat protection product and I use that mostly.

This product is supposed to shine, protect and b divine. Ha ha. It is suitable for flat irons and blow drying. I assume it is also good for curling irons. I would say that this protects hair well but I can't say that I notice the shine factor. This product has a slight smell, nothing off putting which is good in my book. What this product lacks for me is that this product is only a heat protector, it doesn't aid you in styling your hair like my Silk Elements does. This product doesn't make my hair soft and silky. Maybe I ask too much but hey I am spoilt with the Silk Elements.

If you are just looking for a heat protector, this is a very good option. I think I paid between $5 to $8 for this bottle at the drug store so it's inexpensive too.

Packaging: 10/10 
Easy to Work With: 9/10
Hair Texture Created: 4/10
Double as a Styling Aid: 5/10
Protects Hair: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 7/10
Would I buy this again? Maybe
Overall Rating: 7/10 (wish it made my hair smooth and soft)

No comments:

Post a Comment