Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Makeup Geek MUG Eyeshadows in Drama Queen and Brown Sugar - Review and Swatches


I finally got around to trying out some more of those Makeup Geek eyeshadows that I bought a few months ago. Today I will be reviewing Drama Queen on the left and Brown Sugar which is on the right above.

I like both of these colours quite a bit. They aren't my favourite MUG eyeshadows, but these are of couple of the better ones. I have no complaints about either. Both are very pigmented, apply easily, are long lasting, blend well and are nice and smooth. Drama Queen reminds me a little of MAC's Young Punk but is not as sparkly. It's a dark, shimmery purple.

Brown Sugar looks like well...brown sugar. It's a medium to dark brown shimmer and it has some copper undertones. If you like brown eyeshadow, you'll like this one. I have done a gazillion posts on the Makeup Geek eyeshadows on this blog so feel free to check out my other reviews. I swear I will have a best of MUG eyeshadows list ready one of these days to post.

Here are the swatches. Drama Queen on the left and Brown Sugar on the right.




Rating Below Applies to Both Shades
Packaging: 9/10 (small and convenient providing you have a Z palette)
Pigmentation: 9/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 9/10 (parabens are now on the may contain part of the ingredients - kinda odd)  
Travel Worthy: 9/10 (small and convenient providing you have a small Z palette)
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Yeah   
Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment