Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom - Review



Okay, please don't laugh at my peeling label above! I have now ripped it off! Today I am going to talk about the eos hand lotion. I feel weird spelling eos all lowercase but there it is. I have loved eos products for a couple of years now - namely their lip balms and shave creams. Fantastic stuff. I was planning to move on to purchasing the hand lotion, but I before I got to that, I was sent this product for consideration.

First of all, I love the packaging. Very ergonomic. Easily fits most purses. Convenient snap opening. This product is very moisturizing but I noticed something I wasn't used to immediately. This product isn't greasy which might be a bonus for a lot of people.

The scent I have is Berry Blossom. Since I have a sensitive nose, I find the scent of this one a little strong for me - I think I would do better with one of the other scents such as Cucumber or Petals. That being said I can and will easily use up this container as the smell is not a deal breaker. I have seen the price of these fluctuate between $3.99-$6.99 which I have to say is a high price point considering how small this is. It is 1.5 fl. oz. or 44ml. Easily fits into the palm of my hand. It is, however, paraben-free which is a big plus for me.

Packaging: 9/10 (cute - outside of the box) 
Longevity: 8/10
Texture: 7.5/10
Price: 5/10
Ingredients: 7.5/10
Travel Worthy: 9/10 (little concerned about it opening in my purse if it gets knocked around)
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Sure
Overall Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment