Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer Knackered - Review and Swatch?

Behold butter LONDON's Knackered from their Spring/Summer 2012 collection. This is likely one of the last nail polish colours that I will be showing for a while. I am going to get a French Pedicure done next week and then I will be done until next spring with doing my toes. I may do my finger nails once or twice over the winter, but don't hold your breath kids!

These butter LONDON polishes are sold at The Bay here in Canada and you can also get them at sephora.com, butterlondon.com or .ca and at Ulta in the U.S. They retail at all of these places for $17.50 Canadian and are $14.00 U.S. The size is 11ml or 4 fl. oz.

In the bottle, the colour looks very purple/blue/green and kind of dreamy. Once applied, the colour is very silver and looks purple/blue under certain lights. I do really like the colour, but I was hoping for it to look more purple. I think this would be a better finger nail polish colour than toe. Packaging is super neat as usual and the quality seems decent. My pictures do not do it justice. No chipping so far unlike that NARS Orgasm mess I discussed in one of my previous blogs. Sorry again for the toe shot. The colour is quite sheer, but it is not streaky. I am wearing 3 coats and I think we could have gone for 4 coats. It is super sparkly.


Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment