Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser - Review


I have been using this on and off for a couple of months. I am afraid there is nothing to get excited about. It's ok. It's not bad per se but it just isn't great. It's there. As I have mentioned before, I like to go organic or natural when I can so when this came on the market, I thought "what the hell". I think this normally retails for between $10.99 and $14.99 Canadian??? I got it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $8.99. I was just in Shoppers two days ago and I saw this product on the clearance rack for $6.49. I think it's days are numbered. The bottle says that it contains no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens or dyes. It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for acne prone skin according to the bottle.

It does seem mild. It certainly didn't make my skin worse or red when it was breaking out. It might even have some calming properties. To me it just seemed like a mild facial cleanser. It got your skin clean and didn't aggravate it. It really did nothing to rid me of any breakouts or problem areas. I like to wash my face with this in the shower when I am in a rush some mornings! It's good for that! I can see why it is already on the clearance rack and it is only a new product. It isn't cheap at full price and it fails to muster up any interest.

Rating: 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment