Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Origins Full Story Lush-lash Mascara - Review


For those of you who follow my blog, you may have read one of my first ever blogs which was on an eyeshadow called Twinkle by Origins. I hated it. Still do. I love Origins skin care products but that eyeshadow was just awful. After my customer service experience with Origins when I complained about the eyeshadow, I swore I would never purchase any of their makeup products again. I have kept that promise. I was given a tube of this mascara to try by a sales clerk at the Origins counter a couple of months back when I made a large purchase. So I cracked this puppy open a few weeks ago out of curiosity.

This mascara seems a bit watery to me. It smears pretty badly when I am wearing my glasses. It was so so when I tried it with contacts. The volume I got was in the average range, perhaps a step below. Lengthening? Meh. Ok I guess compared to drug store stuff. This is better than most drug store brands but that isn't saying much. It retails for $15.00 U.S. and I am guessing around $18 Cdn. The wand and brush are average looking. The formula is very comfortable on. Might be an option for those with sensitive eyes. Your lashes stay soft and do not get crunchy. The "uplift" benefit of this mascara doesn't really last. Your lashes look a bit limp like soggy celery after a little while. I certainly would never spend my money on a tube of this.

Rating: 3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment