Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 - Review


I got this as part of Sephora's birthday gift free thingy for V.I.B. customers earlier this year. It is fantastic but the price is insane, at $22 Canadian. It smells like lemons, but in a good way. It is super moisturizing and really softens lips. I like to wear it to bed or when I am bumming around the house. Dry, flaky lips be gone! It is as good if not better than any lip balm or treatment on the market. The difference is, of course, that those lip products are 1/3 or 1/10 of the price of this. I can't slam this at all except in the area of the price point. If you have money to burn, or can get this one sale, by all means pick one up. I just think $22 is criminal for lip balm.

Rating: 7/10 (-3 points for price)

No comments:

Post a Comment