Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten - Review and Swatch



I bought this the other day. It's the only single Stila eyeshadow that I own. For the past few years, I have been buying a friend of mine Stila eyeshadow palettes as gifts, but I never thought to get myself one. That changed recently. I have a Stila palette coming up for review soon. This is Kitten, which is a cult favourite of Stila's. It gets rave reviews. I can see why. It is very nice! Very smooth and silky feeling. The colour is fantastic if you want a frosty nude champagne colour which I have been looking for high and low for a very long time. Elizabeth Arden makes a fabulous frosted nude by the way called Sparkle I believe and it is to die for. The sad thing is that it has parabens and some nasty stuff in the formula. No parabens in this Stila eyeshadow!

This Stila eyeshadow is 0.09 oz. or 2.6g. MAC's eyeshadows are 1.5g or 0.05 oz. So while I squawk at the fact that this eyeshadow was $22 Canadian and $18 U.S. and MAC is cheaper, you do get a fair amount of more product. This eyeshadow wears well all day long and looks fabulous. I think there may be some slight fallout issues, but with this colour, that is no big whoop. It will now take its rightful place in my regular daytime eyeshadow rotation. We have a winner!

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment