Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Silk Elements MegaSilk Heat Protection Spray - Review


I am so sorry that I have not done a blog post in over two weeks! Some of you must have thought something terrible happened to me! I have just been super busy. I actually was away on vacation in Las Vegas for the past week (one of my favourite places in the world - yippie!). The week before that I was running around getting ready for Vegas and also I was out of town for a couple days for work purposes. So things have been bananas! I owe you guys a lot of reviews and I have lots ready and waiting in the wings so stay tuned!

So without further ado, let me jump into it. I discovered this product purely by accident. Sometimes those are the best products of all. I was given the choice of this or a similar product for free when I renewed my Sally Beauty membership a few weeks ago. I believe it retails for $8.99 Canadian and my bottle is 237ml or 8 fl. oz. This stuff is amazing! I have tried a million other heat protectors and none of them can touch this one. Other ones I have used seem to either not protect your hair or make it sticky. This product contains silk protein and it makes my hair feel like a million bucks. It gives it super shine and my hair feels so soft and silky after I use it. It is unbelievable. After I use it, it feels like I just got the most expensive hair treatment in the world. I can not say enough wonderful things about this. I assume that this product is also doing a good job of protecting my hair from heat damage too since my hair looks great after I use it. The heat from your curling iron or straightener seems to activate the silk protein. I will definitely be repurchasing this. I am not sure where you can buy this other than at Sally Beauty, but if any of you discover anywhere else that sells it, please let me know.

Rating: 10/10 Stellar!

1 comment: