Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 - Review

Sorry I haven't done a blog entry in days! I've been busy and haven't been wearing much makeup lately. I still have tons of eyeshadows and stuff in my stash to try out and review but alas I have been negligent! Also, I am a bit caught up in reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" and I am totally addicted.

Since I have been a makeup bore lately, I thought I would go back to basics. Clarins Everlasting Foundation SPF 15 is the foundation that I have been wearing for over a year and a half. I have gone through maybe 5 or 6 bottles to date. I normally wear 107 Beige in the winter and in the summer mix 107 and 109 Wheat. I find 109 Wheat is just too dark on me even in the summer. Supposedly, 108 exists, but no one seems to sell it. I like this foundation because it glides on smooth, you don't need much, it feels fairly light wearing and it gives you a nice dewy, glowy complexion. It is long wearing but I do find the coverage fades a bit over the course of the day. I would describe this foundation as medium coverage.

Once in a blue moon I will notice some areas near my nose (where I perspire I guess) can look a tad cakey in the summer months. For foundations, the ingredients are pretty good. I have decided to try a couple of Estee Lauder foundations after a few people have recommended them to me for a change. I will let you know how that works out. Overall though, I think this is one of the better foundations out there. I may be repurchasing this depending on how things go. I would definitely use this again.

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment