Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch 8 Radiant Silk - Review


I bought this on a trip to the U.S. a few months back at Sephora with a 20% off V.I.B. coupon. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise as this product is outrageously expensive. It is $40 U.S. and $50 Cdn.! Unspeakable. I don't care if it is YSL. $50 for an under eye concealer is highway robbery. I kept hearing about this product online so I had to try it. I am normally between a NC20 and a NC25 for MAC concealers. I picked #8 Radiant Silk. I wasn't thrilled with the colour selection at the time, but I see that there are new shades now.

It does brighten my under eye area. It also does conceal well, but not fabulously. Personally, I have never found a concealer that I thought was fantastic for the under eye area. This is my current go to, but I would love to find something better. I don't think I will be repurchasing this considering I am not thrilled with it and it is very costly. I have been using this for months and it shows no signs of drying up. There is lots of product in the pen. The colour I have, 8 Radiant Silk, is very yellow, but of course I wanted that to cover up my dark circles. It feels nice on and it does not crease or settle into any fine lines under your eye. So that's a plus.

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment