Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

My Favourite Eye Cream Origins Eye Doctor - Review


I naturally have nasty dark circles under my eyes. In my case there are 3 causes: genetics, occasional iron deficiency and insomnia. I can't win. I have tried a ton of eye creams over the years. Some are better than others. This one is my favourite - Origins Eye Doctor. I am currently on my second jar. Some of you might have read my previous blog about the Origins Starting Over eye cream, which I didn't think much of. I was persuaded by the lady at the Origins counter to try it since I loved the Eye Doctor one so much. No comparison in my mind. This one smells like cucumber and is very moisturizing. My eyes feel so comfortable and happy after using this product. They feel great the next morning too after I have worn it to bed. The best part? This lightens my dark under eye circles. It actually works!

In addition to the Eye Doctor and Starting Over eye creams by Origins that I have tried, I have two other Origins eye creams in my cupboard. One I will be reviewing shortly. That one is not bad but no where as good as this stuff. I have another large sample of a fourth one which I have not tried yet. I don't want to because I really never want to leave the Eye Doctor eye cream ever again. I guess for educational purposes I will have to at some point.

To give you an idea how how good this stuff is, I had an eye's worst nightmare last night. I watched a tear jerker movie and sobbed like a fool. My eyes puffed up as a result. All evening and night, we had a nasty hail and wind storm. Since my husband was travelling a great distance on the highway last night, coupled with the storm, I waited up for my husband to come home whom was out with the boys. I had barely slept more than 4 or 5 hours a night all week (insomnia curse). So my husband gets home at 2:30 a.m. and at the same time my next door neighbour's booty call arrived. They kept us up until 4 a.m. It was kind of funny. The storm raged on all night and I, like many of the people I know, kept waking up every hour all night long. I then had to roll out of bed early because I had a hair appointment. My eyes should have looked like hell warmed over. They didn't. Much of the puffiness from crying was gone and my dark under eye circles never looked lighter. All because of this eye cream. I am a believer! This retails for $32.50 U.S. and I think around $36 Cdn. It is one of Origins' cheaper eye creams too! May they never discontinue this.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment