Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

MAC Soon to be Discontinued Eyeshadows from the Permanent Line

Hello! I just thought I would share with all of you who are hard core MAC eyeshadow addicts like myself, that MAC is discontinuing some of their tried and true eyeshadows from their permanent line (I guess they were not so permanent). The shades are: Hepcat, Romp, Shimmermoss, Hush, Bisque, Juxt and Goldenrod. I personally stocked up on Hush and Bisque. I can not believe they are discontinuing Bisque! Are they mad??? That is a great crease blend out colour for us cool undertone gals. I was tempted to stock up on Romp, Hepcat and Juxt but I didn't. I think Romp is easily duped and although I never had Juxt but wanted to, I know that is not a unique colour and it is one I would not likely wear too often. I am still wavering on picking up Hepcat. What do you think? These colours in both the eyeshadow pro palette refill and in the regular container are under "Goodbyes" on MAC's website. Some of them are already sold out. I got mine from a local MAC store as they still had lots left....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment