Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk - Review


I bought this soon after I tried the Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream a couple of years ago. I was enjoying the results I was getting from my Dr. Hauschka moisturizers and masks so I thought I should use a Dr. Hauschka cleanser too. Since the Cleansing Cream was not exactly what I needed, I tried this since it is the only other cleanser that Dr. Hauschka makes. The lady who sold it to me at The Bay assured me that it this is also the most wonderful makeup remover.......I thought to myself, "huh, we will see about that".

So I tried it. In fact I used the whole bottle. At around $40 a bottle, you are going to use the whole thing unless you have a bad reaction. Did this take off my makeup? Some of it. Did I need to use a makeup remover or toner as well to get the rest of the makeup off? Heck yes. Did my skin feel clean and refreshed after I used this product? Nope. I still felt like my face needed washing and I certainly don't think it got rid of any dead skin cells. It was soothing and gentle though.

I can see how this might be the product for you under two situations. If you have really bad acne with super sensitive skin and you don't wear any makeup, this might help rebalance and calm your skin. The second scenario is if you have a lot of lines and wrinkles, your skin is dry and you don't wear makeup, this certainly will not strip your skin. It would moisturize and  I assume cleanse it as well. Since I don't fall into either category, this one isn't a winner for me. I like to wash all of my makeup off at the end of the day and feel like I have squeaky clean skin. I can't really nay say too much about this one because it is just not for me, but that doesn't mean it won't work for other people. For that reason I am going to give this a middle of the road rating.

Rating: 5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment