Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara - Review


A friend of mine asked me to review this new product so here it is......I have been using it for about two weeks.

This review pertains specifically to Ultra Black Organics 1062C. The packaging says that is is 100 % natural origin, 5X lash boosting, Eco-Cert, EcoBlens, 100% free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, fibers and dyes. It is also 100% cruelty free and it is supposed to lengthen, volumize and define. Sounds good to me! So I bought it. I was a little hesitant since it is a "natural" mascara, but hey since I have never found a synthetic one that totally blew me away, what the hell.

This mascara is very black, but in a good way. It might be the colour I chose, but I think I chose well. This mascara does lengthen, volumize and define. Considering this is a "natural" mascara, I am impressed. It is the best natural mascara that I have ever used and it is available at the drug store. This mascara does not give me quite as much volume and length as L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara, but it is still pretty good. The fact that it doesn't have synthetics in it pumps my rating up a few notches. This will be my go to mascara I think now for most of the week. It does smudge a bit when I wear glasses, but all mascaras do that to me. When I wear my contacts, no smudging!!!! No flakes, no clumps. It even curls my lashes a bit. The "lift" it gives my lashes and the colour intensity lasts all day long when I go to work.

Now Physicians Formula has two other Organic mascaras called 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara and 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara. I have not tried them. But I will. The word on the street is that they may even be better than this one!

Now this mascara is around $18-$20 here in Canada retail price. I got mine on sale for $15. They sell it in the U.S. for $9.95. Now that burns my biscuit! The dollar is almost at PAR! Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws sell it here and have it on sale from time to time, so if you are interested, you may wish to lay low and wait for the sale.

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment