Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

KIBIO 24-hr Effective Deodorant Care - Review

I was in a strange mood when I bought this. I was looking for a new deodorant. I am normally very wary of natural or eco-friendly deodorants as they tend to not really work well. But like I have said before, if I can go organic and eco-friendly, I will. The lady at the drug store suggested I try this. Now normally I never trust the "lady" at the drugstore. This is because 9 times out of 10 I know a lot more about the product and my needs and wants than the so-called cosmetics staff at the drug store. I guess I was feeling adventurous as I had heard very little about this brand and knew nada about their deodorant. Definitely a mistake on my part.

The scent I have is Sweet Orange, Vanilla, Aloe Vera. The best thing about this product is the smell. It smells like orange creamsicles from my childhood. The bad part is that it doesn't work. I would say on average out of 5 days, this deodorant might get me through the day without reapplication maybe 2 of those days. That is a 40% chance that it won't fail you. I don't like those odds. I have only used this over the winter and I certainly would not risk trying to use it on a hot date or heaven forbid, in the summertime.

This product is a roll on. It is super wet and sticky. I think the "wetness" causes you to sweat more than you normally would. Sorry but thumbs down for this one. Retails for around $14 Canadian.

Rating: 2/10 (props for smell)

2 comments:

  1. I have tried their spray on protective care deodorant and I love it. It works a million times better than this does so maybe you should give it a try. I have tried about 7+ diff natural deodorant and it has been the most effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the information! I will bear it in mind and maybe give the spray version a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete