Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Find of the Month - Burt's Bees Shea Butter & Vitamin E Body Lotion


I have always loved most of Burt's Bees stuff. They make a lot of solid products and I promise to review the best and the worst of Burt's Bees very shortly.

Whenever I have some Burt's Bees lotion at my desk at work, everyone wants to smell it and try it. Not that I mind. I just find it funny how no one is intoxicated with the Vaseline Intensive Care bottles of this world...lol. Burts Bees is just clearly superior in every way. It smells better, feels better on, has no harsh chemicals and somehow you feel better about yourself when you use it. Ok, maybe that's just me.

I have purchased almost every lotion and cream that Burt Bee's has made over the last few years and by and large I like them all. This one though is my favourite to date. This one is fragrance free (so it says) but I detect a hint of something something. A tiny hint and I doubt anyone will be offended by the ever so slight smell. This lotion is nice and rich and thick but isn't greasy or watery at all. Glides on smooth. It is supposed to last 24 hours (assuming you don't shower in that period) and I believe that it can and would last under those circumstances. This lotion is very soothing, comfortable makes my skin feel younger. You will want to touch your skin over and over again (not like that!). You can wear it all day all over your body (within reason of course). Where has this lotion been all of my life???? It retails for about $15 Cdn. If you wait to get it on sale I think you could score it for $10. All major drug stores and department stores (including Bed, Bath and Beyond oh my) carry this line now.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment