Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms - Review


I kept hearing about these lip balms all over the Internet. They are supposed to be all natural and mostly organic so I was intrigued. So when I saw them at the drug store several months ago and they were marked down to half price I said, "giddy up"! At the time I bought the red one above (Summer Fruit I believe) and a green one (Melon I think it was). The green one is currently M.I.A. so I couldn't take a picture of it for you. I also bought the set of three shown above on another occasion. They are Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint and Passion Fruit. They all smell very nice and I can say that EOS makes a very decent lip balm. My only two criticisms would be that although the shape of them is unusual and kind of fun, they take up a lot of room in your purse and/or makeup bag. The moisture factor could last a smidge longer too for my taste between applications. Will definitely repurchase. I prefer the Strawberry Sorbet and the Sweet Mint flavours myself out of the 5 I own. I think for the set of 3 I paid around $15 Canadian. Singles were around $4 or $5 ($2 on sale when I got them)

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment