Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Boyfriend Rollerball by Kate Walsh - Review

I love Kate Walsh of Private Practice fame. I think she is gorgeous and she has the best eyes ever for makeup. So of course I had to try her new perfume when it came out. It's called Boyfriend. The idea behind this perfume, I believe, is to remind a girl what it smells like when two scents mix together - yours and that of your boyfriend or something like that.

When I first tried the sample at Sephora, I thought uh oh I don't like this at all. I could only smell patchouli, and man...I hate patchouli. So I left the store disappointed. A few hours later, I kept smelling something that was intriguing. It was purely a subconscious thing. It started to bug me as I wondered what the hell was that musky familiar scent all around me. I then realized it was the left over dab on my wrist of the Boyfriend perfume. Somehow the scent changed over time on my skin and I loved it. I started reminding me of the ghosts of boyfriends past and I felt all warm and fuzzy. Needless to say I went out and purchased a rollerball. I only wear this when I am in mood for this smell and I am feeling daring, but it really grows on you after awhile. Perfume lasts me an eternity as I can't stomach it daily, so this size is perfect for me. The train case for this collection looks pretty cool too. You should check it out.

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment